Thursday, May 12, 2005

Well, I've come to terms about not getting into council, and for some reason, I actually feel free now. Like, free. Tied down by a semi-shitty timetable and lots of tests coming, but still free. The wierd part is that I'm not actually free. I need to finish Econs DRQ, Common Graph tutorials, GPP and Context questions by tonight. I guess it's all I can do to not struggle right now. Well, school has proved to be quite a constructive place to study anyway, so I'm not really complaining. I should have thought about it when I decided to flex my non-existant brain muscles by attempting to take 4 subs.

---

Chinese has been shitty lately. The lessons aren't even really funny now. I feel like I'm sitting in a microwave pretending to be a classroom listening to an old man who's so dried up he looks like he's been in it long before MJ even started scold all the other departments but the MT dept.

Now I wish I had Wee Hui Toon back. Stories about 1) monks telling stories to each other, 2) Running across the causeway and getting caught by customs, 3) China, 4) A drug addict brother and 5) How to kill a person in 3 strikes still sound funny when I think about it.

---

I'm pretty much used to my 24-girl class by now. While being quite a culture shock from VS, where guys(read:andrew) could prance around in their underwear and act nonchalant about it, the people have been accomodating enough, so the least I could do is be friendly and act gay occassionally.(Note: am still straight.)

I still feel like stabbing Sheena. Oh well. I'll wait till fernn turns her back before I try anything and blame it on Wei Kang.

I hear Sharon has been tearing it up on the PW circuit.

Ms Koh: What are you all talking about?
Sharon: *points to empty chair* We don't know where Farzana is.

ownage.

---

PW has been really strange. All teh girls in my group are at least partially mad. One says I look like a polar bear (VS re-hash), one likes to bully me, and the other one just sits there and points to me whever she says "The scums of scoiety".

At least they do their work like me. *basks in fake light*

---

I got myself mutilated today. Fiona decided on monday that it would be a good idea to draw on me. So she grabbed my hand and drew an M on it when I wasn't looking. I look like Ronald Mcdonald, or so she says. I ran to the toilet later, only to find out to my horror that it wouldn't come out.

Today, Fiona, on finding it was fading, grabbed my hand and drew an even bigger M on it. And Gladys aka ah bah decided it would be a good idea to join in. Later on, In the canteen when I was busy copy...er doing my homework, Cheryl wanted to jump on the "make Wilfred your personal canvas sheet" bandwagon and completely vandalised my left arm. So ticklish. Then Sheena disfigured my right arm. Now you see why I want to stab her. Upon realizing that MJ is really stingy with its soap, I went home looking like half a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.

After soaping myself thoroughly, I am confused when I say that only Fiona's markings remain for some odd reason.

---

"Pooh's Heffalump? Half a lump of poo?" - Wei Kang, on a discussion about cartoons

"Come Wei Kang, lets play truth or dare! Oops, it's me. quick truth or dare!" -Silas, feeling bored

"I think it's my socks." - Aveline, out of total randomness

"Ooh so cute! Heloo...." Gladys, on seeing a wallpaper of Norman Chua's babies

"This is the result of my hard work and sweat! So you must copy it nicely!" -Fernn

Just felt like quoting random people today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home