Thursday, May 05, 2005

Some other random events.

1) Got back 2 econs tests today. Passed one, and proceeded to happily fail the other with an outstanding score of 6/25. Wow. At least I passed the latest MCQ test despite getting 0 for the 5 mark structured at the back. Which means I got at least 12/20 for mcq. Which means I'm not hopeless.

2) Band got GOLD! nice job band!

3) After all the "hard work" I put into the GPP, the school library decided to turn nasty and not save our GPP. So, effort wasted. Hope the computer malfuntioned and it's actually there though.

4) The greatest cock talking session erupted today. How cool it would be to have kaisheng in your class. I was practically laughing the entire bus+train journey. Ecspecially when teh gay freaks started putting their legs over each other's.

5) "Benjamin Mok" is not a myth made up by Mok fanatics.

6) Liverpool is going to win the Champion's League. I don't care what anyone says, AC Milan is going to bomb out of the Champion's league in a manner similar to the way Man U died to Norwich, which (btw) sent Newcastle, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool fans into fits of laughter.

7) Earliest Council election results are going to come out is tomorrow. Might as well kill all the pseudo tension that's building up and release it, I say.

8) Just when I thought I could sleep in on a saturday morning and be absolved from choir for about a week, concert training starts on saturday at 10am. Damn. (speaking of which, who wants to come?)

---

Life is all about impressions. If you can cover up your weakness no matter how big it is, you'll be fine. I sure do hope it works that way. Because my weakness and insecurity are going to be hidden behind the monstrosity that is my confidence/ego. I hope. I hope I can hide it. Because to show weakness is human. And I can't afford to be merely human right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Am paxil Computer furniture chairs desks 1997 dance hits Jenna jameson is the masseuse

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home