Thursday, May 05, 2005

Well well, since I've decided that I was too free tomorrow since it's unusual not to have anything after school, I thought I would do some GPP. As it turns out, now I'm browsing through people's blogs.

---

There were a bunch of China buggers in the library just now. Making a bunch of noise. Like nobody can hear them and Chinese is some secret code that only they can understand. Suuuureee, having dirty thoughts about random girls is good. Well done.

Also, the fact that blogger in the library is in Chinese is a sure sign of what MJC is like.

---

Right now there are a bunch of devout Christians in the library preaching to each other about their faith. The rest of the library is a picture of desertion and lonleliness. And Soon Ying, who threatened me just now, blogs like a demon. I feel like such a slacky blogger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home