Tuesday, April 19, 2005

I am thankful that school starts late on both Monday and Tuesday now. Due to the recent coming-home-lateness due to choir I've been just coming home and sleeping and going back to school. To the point that I basically have no life now. And I've been reduced to blogging at this odd hour of the day where people in VJC are probably moving their lips to the tune of the national anthem while not actually singing.

---

Choir every single day this week. By the end of this week I'll be more deflated than Bertrand's hopes of getting a girlfriend and sicker than Mok's koping skills. For people in MJC, I'll be more deflated than Rachel Tay's hopes of ever getting attached and sicker than Jeremy Lua's mind. So sympathy donations are greatly welcomed. I'll take homework to copy too.

On a side note, I haven't received my humiliating SYF suit yet. I hope I don't look like Ren Hao in a dramafest shirt. For MJC people, think ba zhang.

Which means that for now, Choir > ODAC.

PS: Choir concert tichets are still up for grabs. Buy from me, me, and me only.

---

My studies are in need of help. Lots and lots of it. I'm completely lost in Lit now, after not taking notes for quite a while. History makes me feel giddy. I have no idea what to study. Econs is killing me. Maths is frustrating.

AAAgh. Help me.

---

I just realized that my whole life revolves around MJC now. No outside life. I am such a loser. At least sitting around in the canteen is fun. Not that the canteen food is good though. There sin't much to look at either. So sad.

---

No news yet on council. Am still waiting with about this much hope. --

---

I nearly ran into a pillar yesterday.