Thursday, April 14, 2005

Aight, it's been a tiring couple of days.

While the ODAC people were all hyped up about their kayaking trip only to have it canceled, I was singing away in a certain air-conditioned room. Weehee. I would end up gonig home around the vicinity of 9pm. Shitty. Shitty but fun.

Oh, and I had my council interview too. Bomed out like only a true Victorian madman can. I'm sorry Javier, you have to vote for someone else. Chances are I won't be getting in.

" Why should we make you a councillor?"

" Why shouldn't you make me a councillor? I'm handsome, charismatic, kind..."

" Are you arrogant?"

" No, I am uh confident of my aaabbillitiessss bothhhh ass uhhhh a leeader and a learner."

" Name one weakness of yours."

" Uh I get overconfident sometimes."

" So you need people to bring you down to earth sometimes?

" Uh yeah"

" How would you know MJ's council will have people who will do that?"

" Because I am sure that Mj's council will have capable individuals who are not afraid to speak up."

" On a scale of 1 to 10, rate your chances of getting to into the council."

" Uh, 9."

I am so screwed.

---

Life is shitty when your shortest school day permits you to go home at 4.15. Of couse, being the extra idiot that I am, I promptly threw it away by heading down to eastpoint to see if I could donate money to a blind old man.

Today was pretty okay though. I actually understand what's going on in econs. And more lectures = goodness. I have good teachers yay.

---

Saw a movie during lit lecture today. Ran. A 1985 film about A Japanese king, supposedly based at least partially on king lear. It was pretty funny. I was like laughing throughout the whole thing la. Pretty good job for a cgi-less movie though. How an old man can suddenly fall asleep remains a mystery to me.

---

GO ME! I CAN DO IT! i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home