Saturday, April 02, 2005

Sigh.

It's been a long day.

---

"Within 3 months, there will be people after my throat." - Me to Xiwei, Andrew, Denys, Wilbur and Marcus. Well, it took slightly more. One day to be exact.

Sometimes, I just wish I could keep my mouth shut. Now there's a lot of uneeded tension around me. And what's a small matter to me has been blown up by crazy people into something the whole world apparently needs to know about, as if it revolved around them.

Which is so freaking stupid la. I mean one person's problem is one person's problem. You don't need a whole bunch of people to do it for you. If he needed help, he would ask for it. This is the stuff that makes things go wrong when they don't need to. No goddamn need to spread it to the entire school either.

Still, if I didn't open my mouth, I would continue being happy, other people could continue being happy, and assholes could remain as assholes. And other random people wouldn't be dragged into this mess. Argh.

It's been a tumultous month for me. O level results + this nonsense + personal failure and the ensuing uncertainty = a really really big headache.

---

Regarding MJC, the people are pretty friendly in general. But I don't feel a whole lot coming out from them. It feels so transparent, so superficial. Everyone seems to be concerned about their image and reputation a whole lot. It's almost as if everyone does something with a secret agenda in mind. Not just the j2s either. I can already sense the shallowness in some of the j1s.
Something tells me there are alot of posers in the making.

I hope I don't become like that.

---

My appeal for subject combi was successful. Yayness. And it seems like I'm not going to be another Yap Chow. That's provided they don't split the History and Geog takers up. If they do that however, I can at least take comfort in the fact that the class is going to be small and cozy.

---

Falling glass is dangerous.

---

Choir trials soon. And my voice isn't fully recovered yet. Oh shit how. I think I'm screwed. Hope I don't get kicked out of the SYF or something.

After that it seems I have to rush down to the national meuseum (of all places) for a history outing. Wonder if I can make it in time.

---

There are still many movies left to watch. Doubt I'll have time though. Apparently the eye10 is not bad. While the Pacifier does scream of bad taste, I am still very inclined to watch it. Spanglish is bad. Or so I've heard.

---

My life is such a mess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home