Saturday, March 26, 2005

I can't stand how thick the MJ uniform is. It's almost as if MJC wanted their uniforms to be able to pressure cook their students in the hot Singapore climate. Well, either that or they wanted an excuse to make their uniforms more expensive.

I guess it'll take a while to get used to.

---

I would start bitching about Bertrand specifically now. I would start bitching about how he dosen't deserve to get into VJ but manages to do so by underhand means. I would start bitching about how he is depriving a single-digit pointer(or two) of a place in VJC with his presence. I would start bitching about how he would give a bad impression of VS people when he does go to VJ. I would start bitching about how he dosen't at least feel guilty about it. I would start bitching about how like 1 million people deserve a place in VJ instead of the talentless him.

Then I realized that had he not gone to VJ, he would be in MJ.

Argument overrided.

---

Just when I thought my questions had been answered, another one pops up. This one is oddly difficult to answer. I'm not sure I can put this behind me just yet till I come to a decision. I'll take some time to think it over. Even though I'm sure I'll be regretting whatever decision I make, I have to come to conclusion sometime. And it better be soon. The more I think about it, the more confused I get.

Blah. What should I do.

---

Supposedly, theres a 50% discount at Cineleisure's World of Sports today. Maybe I should go.

---

I have a sinking feeling that I won't be getting my 1st choice combination of Phy Chem Lit Maths so I'll get thrown into Phy Chem Econs Maths. Blarg. Think I'll end up appealing to arts. Then my exams will basically consist of 27 hours of essay writing and 6 hours of problem solving. Not that I'm feeling happy about it.

---

I should stop saying yes sometimes. Gives me too much obligations.

---

Went to the beach yesterday. It was relaxing.

---

Life is strange. Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home