Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I am back from OGL camp. It was actually pretty slack(although it shouldn't have been). Kinda fun though. But it did get draggy at times. Well, at least I'll be slacking for most of orientation. I'm in charge of 2 games, and I have choir on the day of MMM where I have to run around with my OG so most likely I'll be doing mass dance or something. Can't be bad.

I do feel really bad about certain incidents though. This isn't a good place to elaborate since I'm not really proud of it, but I'll just say my mean streak with girls can't seem to stop for some reason.

---

Have mass dance practice today. Denys is probably cowering in jealousy right now.

---

Apparently, I got roped in to play a basketball match at Cipings church. Read Denys' blog for details. Fans of the team are always welcome.

---

Argh. I am feeling sick right now.

---

Carrying a pail on the train makes you look really stupid. Now I know what Mok and a pail have in common.

---

On a side note, I have no idea why my parents like no nag so much and listen so little. Living with them is repeating everything I say thrice. I need to go out since my mum has one week MC. Argh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home