Thursday, March 10, 2005

Had an eye test in school on tuesday.

Man, it was depressing.

So I sit down on the canteen bench and they tell me to put my face into a strange contraption. I see a nice green thing, thinking they would ask me to tell them what I saw or something. But noooo, the words that come out of her mouth are "Open your eyes bigger please". How encouraging.

This was followed by the fact that my perfect eyesight is blown. Lucky I don't have to wear contacts or glasses. I would be so sad. That being said, 50 degrees on one eye and 25 on the other is already a pretty bad stab in the heart. I am miserable.

---

Loko wants me to edit a certain part of my post. I wonder why. I don't think it's that important, honestly.

---

Tomorrow is a long day. Should I go to school?

---

A lot of things seem to irritate me nowadays. That's not to say I've been in a bad or irritable mood, just that a lot of things seem to be more irritating nowadays. Like the way canteen seats are so easily koped in MJ. It's almost as if Mok was running classes there. And people who like having their photo taken over and over again. It's unpleasant that people are so concerned about looking good in photos just because they don't look good in real life that they must have their face splashed at a certain angle and a certain distance on a picture. Next time someone asks me to do that I am turning away. The insect situation in the house seems to be a rising problem too. I swear I need to learn the secret art of fly-swatting. So many more but I shall not elaborate. I think I'm very moody right now. Hoefully people actually get the hint and leave me alone tomorrow. I'm just not very good at sending out vibes.

---

Bah. Why am I still awake.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP »

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home