Wednesday, March 02, 2005

On the 28th of Feb, I got my O level results. Can't help but look at it and shrug, even if I do act pissed. Sciences have never been my strong point. There wasn't much I could do about my Lit. Comb. humans was a surprise. Probably could have done for my A maths, but that would still leave me with 11 points. Not much Difference, really. I'm not very sure about English tho.

For those who feel kaypo, it goes like this.

Chinese-B4
Physics, Pure Lit- B3
E maths-A1
Everything else-A2

(12 points)

I was pretty happy when I saw 5 As. Then I saw two,two,two and two. Then I started grumbling.

Will be taking some time to think everything through. Maybe I will go to trinity. Maybe I will stay in MJ.

But first, I need to get my Singpass.

---

Actually, the only reason I'm pissed is that I still need to do my econs work. And Chinese. Sooooooo eeeeeevvvvvvviiiillllllll.

---

I didn't get thrown into the pond. Phew. It would've been pretty good to take a dip though.

---

Am lacking inspiration right now. All I have to say is that for people with blogs, please type in a way where everyone can read and understand properly. I don't really care if yuor command of English goes down the drain, but PlEaSe Do NoT tYpE lIkE tHiS, 0r 1K3 +h1S. I will slap you. Also, compromise on words like "ah","de","ba","haha"(we all know you're laughing at nothing), and "mi". Also, NEVER EVER use a Z in place of an S.

---

While Mok was holed up in an office yesterday, some of us were playing ball till about 8. Be jealous, my working friend.

---

Looks like the class is going to be split many ways. Don't really like it, but oh well, it has to happen.

---

VJ choir auditions later. Dunno if I should go. Life is bad.