Friday, February 25, 2005

Went to the Zoo today. No, you didn't read wrongly. Of all places, we picked the zoo to have a cg outing.

After some initial confusion, I agreed to meet Rachel and Azlyn on the train they were on, at the head of the train. As it turned out, I was sitting facing the wrong direction, so I would've got on the head of the train heading to pasir ris. So I ended up at the tail of the train wondering where the two of them were for about 5 seconds. Then I pushed like 10000000 people aside the get to the other end of the train. Wheeeeeee.

Since Jeevan was happily shitting and unable to get on at pasir ris, he made us wait for him at outram park. He dressed like a zookeeper. Think flowery shorts, cap and yellow shirt. Also realized how retarded he can get today.

Andrew: You know sometimes we laugh till our stomachs hurt...
Rachel: Yah that time we were at mos burger right.
Jeevan: WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!What happened?

*everyone bursts out laughing*

---

The zoo was actually pretty fun, surprisingly. I realized I haven't been there in ages. Everything seems to have changed.

Walked around for about 20 minutes, then realized Jeevan was lost, assumed to have followed a tourist group going in the opposite direction, looking at white tigers. Consulted rest of group. Verdict: Heck Care. So we continue walking until we realize that Jeevan is carrying alot of our possessions with him. Lucky for me I wasn't. I think Jeevan was just excited about meeting his relatives.

Some of the animals are really cute. Illegally fed some animals today. Their name escapes me now, but they were really cute. Smallish creatures that uh, know how to swim.

Somehow we ended up at children's world, which was pretty dumb. Fernn was having fun with the animals though, frantically running around and screaming. Pretty funny. Also, Azlyn and Andrew decided to be stupid and tried to pet the sheep only to realize their arms were covered with animal shit after that. Azlyn proceeded to run all the way back to find a sink when there was one 10m in front.

Had Ben & Jerry's ice cream after that, since the girls insisted on it. It's pretty expensive. It is however pretty good. The sundae I shared with Az was quite nice, despite me feeling somewhat cheated.

Overall it was a pretty fun trip to the zoo. Watching poor secondary school kids make their way back home was fun in a sadistic way too =D

---

The day was yet to end however, as Rachel, Fernn, Andrew and I made our way in a very inefficient manner to tm to catch a movie. I made them watch Ray with me. Muahahaha.

That being said, Ray was uh....odd. It was pretty good for the first hour or so, then things just started to get draggy till the end of the movie. Didn't understand a few parts though, since most of the black women in the movie looked more or less the same. Seriously. I didn't even realize there was a 3rd main woman until Rachel told me so.

Good job by Jamie Foxx however. The rest of the cast was pretty mediocre and the scripting was somewhat scratchy. Also, I think I'm not really in touch with his music. Can't seem to enjoy it.

The theatre was incredibly cold too, so that kind of spoiled the experience since I had to curl, uncurl and recurl multiple times. It was however a good change from the recent Singaporean weather. I can't imagine how Fernn, who was wearing a sleeveless shirt and shorts felt, even with her cancer patient hat.

I caught the last train home. Good times :D

---

Today was really good on the whole. Like a road trip around Singapore. From Kembangan to Boon Lay to Choa Chu Kang to Mandai to Ang Mo Kio to Tampines then back to Kembangan. Having concession helps too.

Opening ceremony tomorrow. Bah.

---

On a side note, people in the class are thinking of a way to help out a classmate who is in a verry odd predicament. hehehe. Really do pity her though.

---

Results are out on monday. Ho hum. I'll just take by 30 points like a man.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home