Friday, February 18, 2005

I feel embarassed, having to be corrected by Mok.

---

School's well....okay I guess. Nothing spectacular about it, but lots of conflict. And conflict is always good. Also, lots of hilarity. Jeevan single handedly turned a friendly basketball game into a friendly retarded basketball game. His laughter is really contagious. It was pretty funny, the way he laughed when he saw Rachel running like a tai tai.

---

My classmates are getting more and more interesting. Silas was bitching when he lost his pants hook when he sneezed. Andrew and I were laughing at him in the toilet. Saiful also taught us how to lock and unlock the toilet doors from outside. Funny shit when Andrew covered his eyes and kicked open a shower door in the retarded Andrew way.

---

Apparently, Bertrand got a warning from the police for pushing OM Chia into the pond. I have no idea why. I can only imagine Animal Abuse as the possible infringement. Whether the now-disgruntled fish in the pond or OM Chia got abused, I do not know.

---

People in class have taken in singing as a new hobby. I shall not join in, since I realized my voice is not that good, and that I'm, only in choir because I'm not tone deaf.

---

O level results will probably be out on the 25th or 28th. Not really nervous, since I'm already resigned to the fact that I'm probably going to get kicked out when MJ realizes I got about 30 points.

And people, I will be selling quality hand knives on the day we get our O level results at $5 each. So if you're planning to commit suicide or kill the guy threatening your place in VJC, or in Bertrand's case, MI or SRJC, feel free to approach me. Jumping down will result in a very messy death which VS will have to spend money to clean up, which makes our poor juniors suffer. Even if they do find it cool at first, and even if there will be a cool ghost story for future camp nights, dying by a knife in a random toilet, science lab or even a lift is a much more satisfying death.

---

I need a new wallet, a new bag and a new mp3 player/handphone. Damn.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
»

2:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home