Saturday, February 05, 2005

*Brain is fried*

Andrew got his hair cut by Rachel in class. Denys says he looks like W.L.S. hehehe.

---

Wilbur crashed MJC today. At first I felt like slapping his face and swearing at him for coming here when he had VJ. Then I realized that I should treasure my friends and not be mean. Besides I'm already mean enough to certain people in class =)

---

OGL interview. Not really an interview. They just threw us into groups and told us to plan a game. And some games will be selected for playing next friday. Which means I have to stay in school till past 5 again next friday. Shit. It would be a good time to run off.

---

School is a drag. Lessons are boring. But the class is funny. The girls are more masculine that Andrew. I do not lie.

---

Choir concert. Hmmm. I guess I just don't know how to appreciate it yet. I was yawning so badly throughout the concert, Andrew would be proud of me. I didn't even have to force a yawn, like this afternoon during PCCG. It was a very sleepy night for me. I wasn't even paying attention half the time, when I was crapping with Azlyn and translating Chinese lyrics for her. Yup, I was so bored I actually started listening to the Chinese lyrics. It dosen't help that they try to put a lot of depth into the music, but it still sounds the same to me. I pretty much started noticing everything but the music. It didn't help that my ass was hurting.

Oh, and Nelson Kwei has teddy bear ears reminiscent of Nicholas. Muahahah.

---

Wandered around aimlessly with Azlyn and Amanda after that. I must say I was somewhat bewildered. They couldn't find a club they wanted to go. And when they did eventually find one, they didn't like it. Girls.

I don't think I'm a clubbing person. Not very fond of the place in general.

---

Fullerton toilets are pretty damn nice though.

---

My brain is kinda stiff right now.

---

I'm still afraid of shooting myself in the foot.

---

I am not happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home