Monday, January 31, 2005

Pretty much bummed around on Sunday, being smug about not having anything to do but a chinese compo. That is, until sometime in the evening, when I was talking to Diyana on msn.

Wilfred: What you doin?
Diyana: GP.
W: Uhoh. Where got sia.
D: Page 18. Pick one and do.
W: Oh shit.

So now I have 2 essays to rush through.

---

OGL interviews today. Not good. Oh well. I did tell them I was a first aider though. =)

---

Lessons finished at 1.15 today. However, due to the aforementioned interview, I was forced to do find a way to entertain myself for 5 hours till 6.20. So it was off to Century Square for lunch. This time we managed to get 8 people to go. That's an improvement. 5 girls 3 guys. =). Inside joke.

Azlyn cut her hair. She calls in a layered bob. I call it a mushroom. So basically, it's short. No opinions on how it looks though. For now I'll just call it strange for pessimists, and unique for optimists.

I got called mean today. :(

---

Gonna go cut hair soon. Anyone wanna go with me? Andrew and Mok might be coming too. You get to go on a shopping trip with a Superstar, Handsome and myself. =)


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

paxil settlement
ultram er - tramadol - cheap fioricet - soma carisoprodol

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sports betting
harry potter - chicago sun times - coloring page - free horoscope

1:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

conversion
affirmative action - gymnastics - family ne
twork

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

free cell ringtones - free us cellular ringtones
http://idisk.mac.com/alyashko/Public/free-cingular-ringtones.html - http://idisk.mac.com/alyashko/Public/free-mosquito-ringtones.html

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home