Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Aight. It's been 3 days already. Wow. Feel bad about the lack of bloggage.

---

I have a weird bunch of teachers. First, we have our Econs teacher and CT, Miss Su(I think). Pretty average. Not outstanding. For now, shall me remembered for making all of us cut out a newspaper article about economics and present it to the class. I forgot to bring mine, and resorted to grabbing an ad page from a classmate. -_-"

Then, we have Vincent "I share a name with a tv star" Ng, who gets excited teaching C maths questions. Dem cute, according to Andrew. Give him 10 years, and he'll be the next coming of Richard Phua. He did seem slightly flustered when I was looking at his screensaver tho.

We have 2 lit teachers in our class. One is okay. A step above de Souza. But the other is probably the only teacher who can turn lit into a boring subject. And she teaches us about shakespeare. hmmm. JC lit does not promise to be fun.

Not alot of impressions on our GP teacher yet, since I can't even remember his name, but I do remember that I have a GP essay to pass up tml. And I'm blogging.

Chinese. Ho-hum. Our teacher is friendly. That's good enough.

---

I'm in choir! Surprised quite a few people. First was myself, and Andrew. First we went to the notice board.

"Eh, dont have my name sia."
"Girls la. Dumb shit."
"Oh." (sidestep)
"Still dont have my name.....Siala!"
"Whatwhat?!?!?!"
"My name sia!"
"Where?"
"Bottom."
"They rank ar?"
"Dosen't matter. I'm in choir!"
"MJ is going down the drain."

Then was Gladys, and Roy. Roy's face was one of shock. Priceless.

Met Muzhaffar on the way home after that. Yet another surprised look.

I'll probably die in choir though, since my throat dosen't seem to be getting any better. If it makes me feel any better, there are 3 people in my class from choir. Ha.

---

Have a lit and GP assignment to pass up tomorrow. I'm in trouble.

---

On a side note, my class has pretty nice people. Yes Andrew, you're one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home