Saturday, January 15, 2005

Got class allocation today. 05A104. I think. Seems to be a pretty odd class, as far as I can see. I'll take what I can get tho. So far I recognize Andrew, Ian, Jerrold, and an ACS guy who was sitting near me when I was coughing away. Other than that, I was briefly introduced by Vanessa to an AHS girl, who seems really friendly, a Dunman girl, one of Daniel's friends, and Loko, a tkgs girl who seems to be a friend of gladys'. I shall try to be a civics rep. Yes.

---

Today was fun. All I shall say is : Muthu!

Oh, and Zosma 4 opted to order pizza instead of going to west mall. Not bad. Took some pics. Wish I had taken more. Some really photogenic people in my group. Some people who really like posing for photos. Note the difference.

---

School promises to be a real bore from here on. Won't be looking forward to it. If I don't get into VJ, or i get more than 15 points, in which I'll stay in MJ, I'm off to poly.

---

The feeling of not having your voice sucks. Ecspecially if you're a relatively talkative guy like me. Couldn't even crap properly in class today. Sheesh. Hope it comes back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home