Saturday, January 01, 2005

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Just got back from countdown at Orchard. Fun stuff. Seems everything happens on big events like this.

Firstly, Illegal hawking of food. Vendor got caught by police.

followed by sightings of people selling party spray, you know, the long stringy type and the snowy type. We proceeded to spray each other throughout the entire night. Jingjie was pretty much the superstar here. Just ran around spraying people randomly. Then when the countdown ended, he started wishing strangers happy new year and shaking their hands, while all of us started in amusement.

Then, there was a guy who fainted at the bus stop, foaming at the mouth. Too much partying, I think.

Which was followed by an incident at the taxi stand at paragon. 2 Indian men were running from the police, while all of us just stood there and watched them run. Upright, noble Victorians, we are. In the end, only 1 got caught.

---

Before that, though, had dinner with Leo, jo and glad. Glad was really peeved that I didn't give her a RONALDO poster to drool over as a late xmas present. In the end I got a shirt. Oh well. They claimed it was expensive. As much as I am inclined not to, I believe them. Probably worth more than the present I god for glad anyway. ^_^ Jo's present did cost money tho. So did Leonard's.

Then, they decided they wanted to be models, so we ended up at the esplanade(where the countdown was canceled) taking photos. So now my camera is filled with crap. Ahahaha. They do want the photos though.

---

Anybody volunteering to help the Tsunami victims? Give me a call or drop me a line on msn if you do.

---

I think I'm kinda tired. The computer screen seems to be tilting to the left. Either that or my head is tilting.

---

2004 was a great year for me. Such a shame I have to leave it behind. Oh well. 2005, I'm coming.

---

My new year resolution for 2004 was not to make any more resolutions, so they wouldn't be broken. So, I have no New year's resolution.