Saturday, December 25, 2004

Xmas eve : Went bowling with Mason, Daniel and Wilbur. It's been a while. And Mason actually got a >200 game. lol. He was the only person who actually got 3 digits though. Everyone else = thrashed.

This was followed by pool at republic with Andrew and Farand. Apparently, Farand is working at a high-end cafe at Suntec City. And will be till June. Will go visit him sometime. And I am still a lucky idiot at pool. So, not much has changed.

---

Spent the evening at chomp chomp, a food center in Serangoon. Don't ask how I ended up there. Met Phoebe, whom I haven't seen in quite a while. The food was not bad, although all Joe called for was hot stuff, so I had to settle for satay making up most of my meal.

Mr Wong : I was at Chomp Chomp. hehe.

---

MVPs of 2004 :

1) Marcus, Wilbur and Denys. For putting up with my nonsense these 2 years, and letting me use your ps2s. And for teaching me Amaths. And for playing basketball with me. Khakis united.

2) Andrew Ong. You deserve a spot for yourself. A friend of four years, Andrew has stood by me for four years, through my "not really a likeable person" period into my "racist period" into my current "slacker" period. His jokes and shenanigans are stuff I will remember for a long time. Not to mention he's slimmed down a LOT too. :)

3) Mr Wong LS, Yeo Xi-wei and Reyneth Lay. The men of countless wisecracks.

4) George Bush. For retaining his presidency, and making sure the world stays the same. Just the way I like it.

5) Benjamin Mok Hong Quan. Because he is THE MVP.

6) Goh Ciping. For being so cute, and telling me I can sing and making me actually believe it.

---

Unsung heroes of 2004:

1) Andrew Chua, aka PM Chua. Amid all the complaining, I just have to admit that he is really an extremely intelligent person. Just that everything he knows has nothing to do with him. Really a funny guy too. Not to mention he put up with 4H's nonsense for quite a while. Give him a few years, and he will overthrow S. R Nathan if he wants to. Hope he includes me in the new CCP. (Chua's Capitalist Party)

2) Phoon Zi Xiang, Srinivasan Viswanathan, Darren Tan. Co- founders of the Ciping Fan Club. Also producers of uncountable remarks that send me laughing. Will be seeing Zi Xiang in MJC. Srini is going to NJ or AJ, and Darren aka Kuang is off to VJ or TJ. Conclusion : Being a fan of Ciping gives you good results.

3) Rest of 4H.

---

Just realized I haven't cleaned my room. Shit.

---

Who wants to go buy shoes with me?