Friday, December 17, 2004

Uhm. Went Escape today. And John was right. It does qualify as the nut low of theme parks in South East Asia, and if you're the nut low in SEA, you're the nut low in the world. There was pretty much only 1 good ride, and my slippers were threatening to fly out anytime. And John was pretty much comparing anything and everything to the theme park in Thailand.

That being said, was kind of in a bad mood today, but tried my best not to pour cold water on birthday girl Jessica. Sorry if I did.

---

Also went to visit Zhiqi at E-zone today. Denys finds her scary. heh.

---

PAE results coming out soon.I pretty much know which JC I'm going to anyway, so I might as well not check.

---

It's amazing how much you can learn by doing nothing and letting people talk.

---

Head in a muddle right now. What is going on?

-Wilfred, in a downward spiral