Friday, November 26, 2004

As the holiday mood starts to set in, the busy mood also starts to rise. It's strange. During exam time I try to find excuses to go out. Now that it's the holidays, everyone is going out, including myself. Better tis way though. Better to be busy outside then locked up at home playing the com.

---

P.A.E still not submitted yet. My choices are going to be something along this line though.

TJ-arts
MJ-arts
MJ-science
AC-arts
TP-science
AJ-arts

Shuffle these 6 around, leaving AJ at 5th or 6th place. I think I'll just fill the rest with any combination of CIs, CJC SAJC and NYJC. Also, RJ science at last place. No idea why I need to have so many choices anyway. I think I'll submit it later. Chances are I'll just put myself into MJ this way though.

---

Movies to watch(updated)

Alexander
National Treasure

Movies I will watch if people drag me along
Bridget Jones- The Edge of Reason
Taxi(even if Jimmy Fallon is too good for the show)
The Polar Express
The Forgotten

Movies I want to watch but have no idea when they are coming out
Blade: Trinity
Fantastic Four ( No, not F4)
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence(I doubt it will be released in Singapore theatres thought, which would leave me having to buy a vcd)

---

More world news!

SYDNEY (Reuters) - Bemused diners watched as three hapless thieves unsuccessfully tried to kick open a sliding door in a botched attempt to rob an Australian seafood restaurant, police said on Monday.

The men, wearing balaclavas, ran off empty-handed but left their bootprints on the industrial-strength glass door in a robbery bid that Australian Broadcasting Corp. radio said could have been mistaken as "a rehearsal for a slapstick comedy."

Police said about 20 diners watched as the men, one of whom was carrying a knife, tried to push open the door of the restaurant in the coastal village of Gerringong, 140 km (85 miles) south of Sydney, and then began kicking the glass.

"They're probably more dangerous because they're dumb," police investigator Jamie Williams said.

Restaurant owner Greg Moore said diners remained calm as they watched events unfold while enjoying dessert and coffee. "The door's open, the sign says 'Slide' but obviously with their balaclavas they couldn't read too well," Moore said.

Diners were given complimentary bottles of wine after the bizarre episode. Police later found what they believe to be a stolen car used in the robbery attempt, and are continuing their investigations.

MAYBE I should tell my parents not to send me to school in Australia.

-Wilfred, hanged over