Friday, November 19, 2004

okaaaaaaaaayy, I decided not to practice linear law, so it proceeded to turn around and kick me in the butt. Got nearly the entire linear law question wrong. Only the last row was correct(I hope). Again, I got careless and forgot the modulus sign in the function question. So my range was wong. The strangest part was, I still got my graph correct. hmmm.

Other than that, I'm sure I got everything else correct, if the rv answer does turn out to be 34s and not 42s. Now I just hope other people screw up this paper and my paper 1 dosen't pull me down. I'll be happy with a B3.

Also, people found this one harder than paper 1. Like....Why?

---

Last day of O's today. Strange. Already the exams are gonna be over. But it's like nothing happened at all. I mean, I didn't study, didn't worry, didn't do anything. You'd think I'd be more serious about the most important exam of my life so far. But nooooooooooooo, the entire exam just feels so.....normal.

maybe because we did it in air-con classrooms.

Let's hope chem will be a simple paper.

Wish me luck.

I'll need it.

Sean has my chem textbook.

-Wilfred, not in a very blogging mood right now