Saturday, November 06, 2004

Oh No. A maths how sia. Read the stupid binomial wrongly... in the end only get the a part correct... then suddenly forgot how to present collinearity. lol. Worst part was the coordinate geometry question. Finished everything liao. Except that. Left a comfortable twenty minutes. Again due to carelessness, I got out of this world answers. With 15 minutes left, I put my head on the table to take a breather so I can work the question out again.

When I took my head off the table, time was up.

Yea, I fell asleep.

With a maximum of 19 marks down the drain, with a minimum of 11 or 12. I am so screwed. To rub salt in the wound, BOTH BERTRAND and CHEOK got the answer to the coordinate geometry question correct, while I got an answer in the region of 414. Then again, the prelims have proven that I do better in paper 2 of Amaths than paper 1, which many people find easier. That being said, I should be able to do pretty well for paper 2, with the proper preperation. I can more or less predict what comes out.

-Surds
-Trigo
-Matrices
-Relative Velocity(which I understand many people loathe)
-Linear Law
-Random Sketching graph questions(which could include ln graph, e graph, velocity-time graphs and trigo graphs)
-Differentiation again, probably
-Area under curve(good chance)
-Kinematics
-Logarithms, I think
-Remainder/factor theorom

And stuff that MIGHT come out again

-Binomial
-Circular Measure

It would be a joke if I managed to surpass Wilbur's achievement by predicting all this correctly. =)

---

On a side note, I got stuck in a lift today.

^________________________________^

It was fun.

-Wilfred, going crazy

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Cum climax Brunette threesome lesbians Shemale ratings vardenafil hydrochloride prescription drug

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home