Friday, October 29, 2004

Nothing much been's going on my life as of late, so there's not much to be blogging about. Seriously. My life right now is about as blank as Mr Phua's face. For those who don't know him, think of the paper you use to photocopy stuff on.

---

With the O's coming, there's been nothing much to do outside of studying. Damn. Hate exams. Even more worrying than the exams is what I'll do after they're over. It's the period of time where I should be slacking, but since I've become so accustomed to mugging I lose the ability to do about everything else. Life is cruel.

---

Finished a bunch of english papers outof boredom today. Sigh. Next is Chinese, then Emaths, then History. First week looks pretty slack for me, since I have another humanity subject. Still, full steam ahead with a jacket, since it does promise to be pretty cold since we'll be doing the Os in an air-con room. And those who aren't, don't get jealous. I wanted to do it in a hall, dammit.

---

One thing I haven't figured out yet: How do you pronounce "yuy"?

-Wilfred. Stupid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home