Sunday, October 24, 2004

Heh...just woke up. Pulled another Iron Man last night. Well, at least I crammed some SS into my head. I tried to cram all, but I probably forgot half by now. I must be getting old.

---

Went ACJC open house yesterday. Not too bad, actually. But the fact that I can't take long MRT rides plus the knowledge that I'll be friendless should I be stupid and decide to go there would mean that I probably will not go there. Still, the people there seem very well-to-do. So, if a financial crisis rises up, I just might go there for 3 months. AC still can't compare to VJ or TJ though.

Saw some RI people there too. Wonder what the hell they were doing there, the same way I wondered why Wilbur went to MJ open house. Not only did I manage to eavesdrop in on the physics practical question, I also realized that Rafflesians are on a completely different world from Victorians. For one, the particular bunch I happened to listen in on were actually against moderation, because "we can't benefit from it". What selfish assholes. Another thing was that they were making jokes that nobody else but them could understand. Sheesh. While Victorians think of going to a linkin park concert, Rafflesians buy tickets to the esplanade to watch musicals in langauages that the average Singaporean fails to understand. When asked about linkin park though, a blank is drawn from the rafflesian's face, a blank blanker that blanko on a blanket.

One more thing I found out on my trip there was that ACS isn't a very kind place. A friend I know from there got 9 points for his prelims and yet is unable to go to ACJC. Apparently, their principle actually writes letters to the principal of ACJC telling him NOT to accept some people into ACJC, citing reasons such as listening to death metal(which actually happened to be limp bizkit), being satannic(yeah right) and discipline problems(such as coming to school late more than x times a year). Which means there are better chance for completely unrelated people to get in.

---

Will be going to school in the morning tomorrow to study, as well as pester Miss Tang for hints. Anybody who wants to join me feel free to come. More heads are better as far as heckling people is concerned.

---

Man U vs Arsenal tonight. As an Aston Villa supporter, I will be watching this match because it probably will be exciting. If it turns out boring however, I will be holding my history book at my side. Shows how exciting soccer can be at times. That being said, I'm thinking a 1-1 draw, because of Man U's home advantage. The talent in the two squads is more or less equal, even if Man U are abit too reliant on Ronaldo and van Nistelrooy, who looks like a horse. Wayne Rooney and Alan Smith, who resemble different species of dogs, could also play a part. United will be depending on Scorpion king Rio Ferdinand to anchor the defence against the likes of thick-lipped henry, afraid to fly Bergkamp and Jose Antonio Reyes, who looks more like a basketball point-guard than a football forward.

-Wilfred, who has a stiff neck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home