Saturday, October 02, 2004

Another Long day today.

---

8am- I wake from my slumber, look at the clock, and whisper to myself,

"Oh Shit."

I was supposed to reach school at 8 am for crazy wong's practical, but woke up late because I was blogging. lol.

8.30- Reaches school. Crazy Wong scolds me for a while before I sit down and do a practical with Isa. Rush through the Titration. All I needed was the initial 50cm of liquid on my burette to get 2 readings. I am not wasteful lol. Blazed through the calculation too. After abit of checking, did the QA. Pretty uneventful, except both Isa and myself butchered our papers by spilling blue and yellow solutions on our respective papers.

10.00- finished chem prac, at the same time as everyone else, despite arriving 30 mins late. Played bball under the hot sun. Got slightly sunburnt.Not my lucky day. Scored one 3-pt and one, errr, layup. Goes home to change for tuition. Puts on creative headphones and nods away.

12.45- Reaches tuition, 15 mins late, since Marcus held me back to play a final game. Sat there and thought of the answer. Seems like I know how to do most of the stuff. Still cant do integration for nuts though. Prefer R.V . At least they only can give a few kinds of qn. I prefer RV to a really hard sets question. Drawing triangles is fun.

3.00- Pool time. No form today. Had to use Marcus' and my own combined luck to beat the team of Wilbur ' I'm slow because I calculate angles' Lua and Denys ' Free ball' Tan. Weird. Goes home.

5.00- Reaches home. Slacks for a while. Eat dinner. Fall asleep.

9.30- wake up. Blogs.

-Wilfred, needing some material to put on his blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home