Friday, October 01, 2004

School was such a complete waste of time. skipped chinese today. nobody cared. At least We'll be getting back results on monday. The tension is killing me. its as much as a really small string holding a really big load.

---

I was so bored at school today that I used my calculator to find the longest word I could form with the calculator turned upside down. for example, 1134 gives hell, and 0.1134 gives hello. the longest I found so far is "ghillies" (yes there is such a word) with 53177149. If anyone finds longer than that they get a cookie.

---

Bowling on monday was pretty fun, even if my score was only a little higher than my mid-year l1r5. After than went to play pool. Snuck in. hehe. lost to wenhao though. Dayum.

- Wilfred, still wondering where the $15 goes to

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home