Friday, September 17, 2004

Okay. Physics was pretty tough. No, make that really really tough. There was not ONE answer in paper 2 that I KNOW I got correct. If there was a time to flex my muscles of incredible luck, this is the time. That being said, I hear prelims are moderated. So maybe things wont turn out too badly.

As for History today. The paper for me was very simple- If China dosen't come out, I am screwed. Turns out the SBQ was on the long march, and the SEQ was about Mao. So I think things just might turn out fine if the minimum mark jinx dosen't get me again. On the other hand, my hand does hurt now. From writing, of course.

Went to comfirm cca points after that. Had to sign on a vanguard-sized sheet of paper. Put on the ground and keep signing against my name. It was quite funny, really. Almost all the signatures were random lines which resemble a mix of tamil, korean, japanese and russian. Somehow I think I managed to squeeze in an A for cca, despite extreme slackiness.

-Wilfred. slacking.