Saturday, August 28, 2004

The first 3 days of this week were the last 3 days of lessons I'll ever have. From here, I'm on my own when it comes to studying. Oh sheet.

---

Chem practical. Hmmmm. Really strange. I got almost everything outside of the observation part wrong. No time. Did 6 bloody titrations. Den QA no time liao. So panic. left 20 mins only. So do really really fast. Decided to cheat abit. Look at what gas the person beside me was testing for den say got that gas. Bad move, Wilfred.

The person next to me was Kevin.

If this keeps up, I'm going to keep a job for 4 months.

---

Next was English prelim was on Friday. Compo was fine. Wrote a descriptive about pride. Heh. Hope I dun die. Den came the letter. It was a police report. I saw a man and a woman arguing and the woman got injured. So I must tell Sgt. Shebby Singh about how the woman got injured of her own accord. Heard all the lame variants of the story already.

Srini: The woman was so engrossed in arguing that she didn't notice a flight of stairs and tumbled down it.

Mason: Woman tries to push man, man dodges, woman goes over railing and rolls down canal.

Ivan: Woman is insane, tries to rob man with a knife, ends up falling down.

Me: Woman tries to slap man. Man dodges, woman twists her back and knocks her knees on a nearby crate.

How lame.

Compre was really hard. For once, the easiest part was the summary. The moment I was asked to compare the eyesight of Ramses and Einstein I knew I was screwed.

---

Physics prac next monday. Have to make up for chem.

-Wilfred, who's looking for a job

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home