Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Righto. Got chem mock exams back on monday. MCQ 30/40. Den I saw the section B get 42. Damn happy. Started running around class. Den teacher say is upon 80. -_-" Den muz add practical oso. End up wif 61.5. Not too bad, but still a far cry from my target of A2 for Os. Sigh. Maybe I'll start studying sometime soon. If I can stop the addictive hobby called slacking.

---

Speech day was on Sat. Din go. Felt I didn't deserve to go. My relationship with the school is in a nutshell, holistic. I don't feel anything for it now, but I know I'll miss VS when I leave for ITE, or if I'm lucky, poly or even JC. I mean, the school on its own dosen't do much. It's the people in the school I feel more close to. Sigh.

---

Got cross country tml. Go Macritchie Reservoir. So far. I think I'll be slacking in the first aid tent or sth. No confidence in my juniors to do first aid. They had a bad senior. Heh.

---

Chinese O levels results are coming out. And you can bet I'll be checking my results with a lighter in one hand and my shou ce in another. I'll feel quite bad if I don't get to drop.

-Wilfred. Dazed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home