Friday, July 30, 2004

Track & Field championships on wednesday. Weee. I didn't go. Probably a good thing though, even though I have to turn up at speech day. Raining quite heavily that day. Everyone got wet weeeeee. I went home to study. That's right, me study. Go call guinness. Buy 4D. So I was slacking at home. Den my handphone rang.

Me: Hello?
???:I'm at katong already.
Me:Har?
???:I'm at katong cc now.
Me:Er...who's this
???:Zhiqi.
Me: *remembers I was supposed to get some papers from her* Oh. Uhhh. gimme half and hour.
Z: *screams* what? ookokok.
Me: go parkway meet can?
Z: *screams* But I'm not going so far!
Me:Fine. Wait for me.*hangs up**random swearing*

I then rushed out. Got the amaths papers from her. Then went to MP library to try Mr Sim's chem paper. Until 8. Den went mavis. Boring.

Finished the paper liao. Den she tell me to answer key. Looks like I have to go find Wilbur/Marcus/Nic now.

---

Denys is quitting physics tuition. So went without him on thurs. Strange how the time passes so fast without him. Hehe. Had fun with fellow schoolmates I bearly know at the back. Wenhao, myself, Elwin, Kashing and later Gan, Dimitra and shaun wong. Shaun asked me if he should take a bus or walk to the bus stop where he could take 55. So kiasu. Take note of all the times. Funny sia.

---

Went for isa's church performance on sunday. What can I say. Angels and old people are funny. And no, I was not touched. Sorry for not being emo.

---

Props and Slops of the week

Props
Andrew Chua, for ponning Track wif me, and for complaining like only he can
Darren Kuang, for scoring his first ever soccer goal during PE.
Mr Wong, for giving us free periods by staying at home.

Slops
Ian. For being Ian.
The entire English department. For worshipping Amanda Chong so we had to read her compo twice this week. Sheesh

-Wilfred, who feels strange when people touch his neck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home