Saturday, June 19, 2004

Bleah. Din do any work today. Basically slept till around 12 den went with adeline and co. to get present for clement's birthday. Oh, headed to alfie's place for a while too. Boring stuff. On a side note, I found a pair of rollerblades on the house. I think I used to use them. Oh well. I'll be chionging my emaths tml.... if i can wake up on time. wanna complete 80% of my emaths work...the rest noneed to care... chem re-exam can go jump down oso. It's strange how people tell you you're smart when you fail and nothing when you do averagely, a la Jotham Wong Liang Seng.

---

Joanne, I love you. I love you for sending me firefox. It's the reason I'm able to update now. My browser no longer crashes randomly on me. YES! (Hmmm, sounds like a website ad dosen't it?)

---

Hmmm...bored now...

-Wilfred, who has a low threshold for hot food

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home