Thursday, June 03, 2004

Today's history lessons were a waste of time. Listening to Mr Thiru's life story is farni tho. Apparently he couldn't go anywhere with his O lvl results, so he worked as a customs officer while taking his As privately. Cool shitez.

---

Just got back from tuition. I've never seen Mr Sim so angry before. I'm going to go out on a limb and blame it on the dunman girls. If dun wan to pay attention den at least dun fill the claz wif ur incessant chatter n china-girl accents. At least I dun wan to listen I just sleep or sth lor. Stupid dunman girls. As the saying goes, "Most people are alive because it is illegal to shoot them". On a side note, I swallowed dimitra's chewing gum accidentally.

---

Yay...can sleep in tml...but still muz go out for classes..Sheesh. This holiday isn't realli much of a holiday.

---

Changed the midi. Wonder if it's nice. Tell me on the tagboard.*points right*

---

Heh. Listening to a jap song now. I have come to the conclusion that most japanese people can't really rap for nuts. If you want a good laugh get me on msn and I'll give you a good laugh.

- Wilfred, who needs more friendster testimonials

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home