Sunday, May 16, 2004

w00t! I'm back after 2 months!

Tried to sign up for Singapore Idol. Went to the website. For the record, here's what I wrote.

My Profile
Blah Blah

Who are your idols?
Freddie Mercury, Yoko Kanno, Larry Bird, Dave Price, The Judges for Singapore Idol

How well can you sing?
Not bad. Try listening in on me when I'm bathing.

Why should we pick you?
Why shouldn't you pick me?... Fine, don't pick me. It's not like I need this competition to get a recording contract anyway.

Have you had any experience in the entertainment industry?
Well, I will after Singapore Idol. Besides that, Uhmm.....no.

What's your proudest achievement to date?
I have too many achievements to name.

Describe youself in ten words.
Well, I only need two to do just that. Oops!

Anyway, after i fill in the form, i click but noooooooooooo, I'm not old enough. zzzt.

-------

Midyear exams were a mess. Since this would be the last exam of no consequence, students would think it would be too late to kick them out of the school if they flunked their exams.So, they slack. The teachers, thinking the same, decided to set killer papers.

OH CRAP!

Needless to say, this exam many people shall fling.

-------

Why is it that when people start a sentence with "needless to say", They just continue saying what they intended to? Yet another paradox of human nature.

-------

If you took notice of this notice, you will notice that you should not have noticed this notice as this notice is of no notice at all and should therefore not be noticed!

-------

Taking chinese O level at end of the month. Bummer. Never before have chicken scratches decided the outcome of my future.

-------

Just watched 50 first dates yesterday, (yes, im outdated. Deal with it.) It's not a bad movie. It's just that women often do a very bad job at being funny *coughmrsdecought*coughmstangcough* . At least Adam Sandler was there to save the show. For those who watched happy gilmore, you know what I mean.

-------

Bought cowboy bebop dvds yesterday too. IT ROX. It's not your run of the mill japanese anime where any combination of big robots, weird people with even weirder hairstyles mindlessly fighting, women showing skin, or young guys falling in love can happen. In fact, it's more like what you'd expect from a Jacky Chan movie, except in series. For those thinking of the Jacky Chan cartoon on kids central, give me your address and I will take a cab down to personally slap your face. I burned throgh 7 episodes already. I hope I don't burn it out too fast tho. Oh well, all good things must come to an end.

-------

Bad things, however, never seem to come to a close. The rich live in fear of their money being mok'ed, erm, stolen, while the poor live wishing they were rich. It's the same logic in that no matter how well off or downtrodden you are, you will always have trouble. Life's a bitch, and there's no trainer that can tame it.

-------

I'm done ranting for now.