Saturday, February 07, 2004

FRIDAY
Yet another weekend. Jus got new comic....bus-gamer. Looks quite nice. Cos I got tired of waiting for saiyuki reload. Den when I got home i realized they were both by kazuya minekura. Crap.

Jus went to www.williamhung.net . What. A. Joke. William Hung is just a HongKong guy who can't sing, can't dance, can't do much for nuts, not the real American Idol. People should just stop mocking him. It IS funny, though. Funny, but mean. I liiiikkkkkeeee.

Amaths homework got tons sia...practically swimming in it sia. Well maybe if I stop falling asleep before i start doing it wouldnt be so much to copy.hmmm.

Hai.....quite tired now. Ciao.

SATURDAY
Lol....2dae go tuition. Kelvin still dosent know who put the bubble tea cup and the orange mcfizz in his bag. Heh. Tom n the others are planning to fool arnd wif yue han's feelings. Sae wat girl called Melanie Kwok....aiyo. Den 146cm 46 kg.....n yue han still too stupid to notice tts quite fat. rofl. VS ppl are so despo.

Sigh. I'm bored. And I don't feel like doin my homework....sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home