Friday, January 30, 2004

Ha....updating again. Got tons and tons of work which actually seems veri little. Bloody Loci....look so simple den so troublesome. Den the differentiation do until head spin siaz.....got most of it correct thouz..ha. Did quite badly for my revision tests.....jus passed my physics....den chem dunnoe y 13+3=26/40. I shldve got 5 grades lower. Hmmmm.

I've been kicking my own butt too much lately. Jus now. I've been sleeping at 8pm for the whole of dis wk. So sleepy. JUs now went to buy stuff wif kuang n wenhao....bought quite alot of poster lo. Den go home sleep on the train.... When i wake up the train turn at pasir ris lo....can jump down sia. It didnt rain tho...good times for me.

I've realized I cant study in a quiet room. I need the noise to concentrate. Best is listen to music I guess. Haha. Too quiet wait become scary....den cannot study. I chiong 6 hist. essays in 3 hrs listening to music. woot.

Not much else dis wk tho. SO yeah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home