Monday, December 29, 2003

I'm back from a largely unentertaining trip to korea...the shopping centres there r a big disappointment...n the other stuff wasn't anything to gasp at, so yeah. The only souveniors i bought were amethysts and abit of random stuff. Does mentos count? The words are in korean....can't find it in Singapore! I came back with a swollen lip though...looks like I turned gay n put on lipstick...cos some parts r redder than others....now i cant move my upper lip painlessly. It's terrible....wretched Korean weather. -11 Celcius+not wearing a scarf= very very cold. Plus it didnt help that I thought I was smart n only wore one layer of clothers. I got tons of amethyst now tho....dunnoe wad to do wif it.

Went to Alfie's place today...got laughed at cos of my 'lipstick'. Hai....oso dunnoe when it will get better. Hope i dun haf to go to skool liddat.

Finally bought my own Hellsing vcd. Been dying to get it for weeks. Dem happy. I oso got a realli cool movie on dvd frm kroea....ITs english dub tho...but i guess it gets a better feel tt way. How would you feel if everyone in england spoke japanese?

*stuff tt happened on monday which i didnt have time to say*
After tuition lah. Den go out of tuition center lo. Den suddenly got dis girl skip up to me.

Her: Your gladys friend rite?
Me:Er, yar. Hello.
Her: *sneaky face* Ah. I kknnnnnoooooowwww*runs off*
Me:O_o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home