Monday, December 22, 2003

woot....I'll be boarding the plane to korea tonite....so wun be around for a week. Dun worry peeps, I'll try(TRY) to get a souvenior for u....dun blame me if I dun tho..I won't be around for christmas....so MERRY CHRISTMAS in advance to everyone reading this.

On a side note, I'm beginning to get addicted to this song I got through some site while doing a search. It's called "Mizu Kagami", which means Water Mirror. Actually Kagami means shiny surface, but for logic's sake I'll just list it as mirror. It's from the Fuushi Yuugi (aka curious play) soundtrack, and it performed by Seki Tomozaku. Great tune, subtle beats, cool intrumentals, strong vocals with an even stronger meaning behind them=sweetness. IT's so obsolete the only way you're likely to find it through kazaa or some other "illegal" medium.

That's all for now.....see you in a week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home