Thursday, December 18, 2003

Well, it's my first blog post. Seriously not much to say now....went tuition 2dae...got laughed at by my frens cos i wore a winter cap......haha....might as well get used to it since im going korea nex wk(whoopee!). I took it off though. Today's concepts were mildly confusing. Dunno wad high class and low class factorizationO_o I guess i haf to fluke my way thru my homework=)

On a side note, I really am in need of money. If anyone is willing to make a donation to me feel free.=P I'll be starting a small anime vcd rental business soon in skool tho, mainly for my clazmates. How much should I charge? Shld I even start? Cos vs ppl r like.....my stuff is ur stuff.... unity my foot.

Just a thought. We say things happen only because we see them happen. So it would be possible that mother nature and her minions are actually doing things behind our backs. In olden times, they were more brazen about it(think Lord of The Rings), but with the growing industrialization and ego of humankind, it would be explicable that they would have become more timid. So it might mean that crop circles are conspiracies created by the earth to make us think that aliens exist, starfish are deep-sea predators and trees would help each other up when they fall down. In fact, Nature's beings may be smarter than we imagine. For all our secret cameras and hidden sound devices, the plants and animals we think we are dominant over may in fact be planning to overthrow us from our throne of megalomany. They are one with the Earth, while we are not. Hmmmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home