Monday, December 22, 2003

Haha.....2dae quite fun.....went to play wif fish....despite $12 and my efforts, I still came back empty handed.... Jun-wei and Zun Wei(kool names rite) all came back with a fistful of stuff while i got nothing. Bah. I think their technique much better than mine lo.....

It's been raining for the past dunnoe how mani days.....yesterdae alone it rained for like 10 hours straight lor....so sian. Den I try to walk in the rain like a man lose handphone. Today I try to walk again slip and fall. Me=not very smart.Den come home got headache like crazy, abit of temp now oso.....hope i dun get too sick....wait cannot go korea....damn.

I'm quite pissed. Even though my internet connection is supposed to be DSL, it still acts like a 56.6k connection. What a farce. Took me over 2 hrs to download ONE 124mb file. So slow. Den play gunbound oso lag like hell. Turn off winamp still lag. I can't believe this.

It's been quite boring these few days....go tuition come back go tuition come back.....ZZZZ. I met alot of my old pskl friends at tuition tho....den got alot of vs ppl go oso....so not tt sian lar. but physics at vtc is seriously a cure for insomnia. It was all I could do to stay awake. Its not tt Mr Sim is bad lar.....I noe his intent is gd....but his physics dem boring lor...atleast his chem was more interesting(still boring tho). Den rain rain rain....argh. I prefer the hot weather tho.....at least can complain of some heat-induced headache den sleep in class. w00t.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home