Saturday, December 20, 2003

Bah....went to tuition and lost my handphone today....prolly dropped it while runnin hope or sth. Bought a pair of gloves to match my hat....other than that nothing much happened. I gave Sueann's musical a miss though, cos nobody wanted 2 go wif me=(

While staying over at Mason's house the other day, we rented movies to watch. And boy did we waste our money. Though we rented 2 movies we only watched one, and it was crappy at that. It was about some treasure in an old building, and people going around to look for it....then got ppl act as ghostto scare others awae. Then the characters disappeared one by one. At the end they were all found digging cos there really was gold in the building. Then got one "Hong Kong Ghost Buster"....just a corny guy wearing stupid clothes and ringing a bell....but he didnt do anything cos the ghosts were really people. THe moral was quite meaningful though.....Ghosts are not scart. The most scary ones are humans. Ghosts appear because of the greed of man. Something liddat I believe...corny rite? But so true....

Thats all for today I guess. chiao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home