Thursday, January 22, 2004

Yep....chinese year is here. I've already collected some hongbaos, with slightly under $200 in them. Yes, i open my hongbaos before new year is over. So sue me.

Went new year shopping on mon...it was freaking raining the whole day. I went to sunshine for a while...got quite alot of stuff there. Den I wanted to walk back to dhoby gaut....but go wrong direction....den see simlim square....realized something was wrong....but still continue. Den i started to see a lot of roadside stalls n hear alot of chinese music *uh oh*. Den walk walk walk until bugis....n i still hadnt bought aniting. In the end went to parkway n bought everything. Haha. I also got all 26 episodes of Rahxephon. Buy 1 get 1 free is good times for me.

I'm probably not gonna pass up my history homework....which means I'll have to train my squatting skills. woot. Other than tt not much homework so can relax ya. How boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home