Sunday, January 18, 2004

School's been kinda fun as of late, due to the fact that teachers have stopped chasing me for my homework(not tt ive been doing) and that im finally getting better at my studies. Lol....titration was fun...ecspecially watching idiots like Srini n Jeremy suck unknown alkali X into their mouths with a pipette. N Srini screamed like a girl when Sean did the titration for him. Life is fun=)

Chinese new year's coming up. Which means red packet collection is imminent. Some say extra money is good. I still have to see my relatives tho....wat a bother....like not go watch them plae mahjong eat peanut. Oh well. It's like working I guess.

Nicholas has started collecting One Piece vcds. Which means I can start borrowing the episodes from him instead of waking up at 9am n wasting my precious sleep time. woot. Darren asked me 2 go sunshine plaza wif him on fri....but i no $$$....go there c stuff oso cannot buy....so i dun go. In the end dunno if he got go ornot.

Red Cross has been a complete bitch. I have nothing to do there. Sheesh.

Sigh...wont be updating for awhile.....so ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home