Saturday, January 10, 2004

Wah lan...damn freaking bz these few days...mug like mad...den tuition oso like 5 days a wk liao....No time come online. Had physics n chem revision test 2dae....the physics ok lar...i noe tt the chem was ez...but i do until damn shag cos my chem is terrible. Its been a pretty boring week. Teachers this year are boring. Hmmm. I guess this would sum up my Sec 4 life.

Hellsing's been a blast. So cool. Alucard get head chop off still nv die....head n body turn into bats then form back together...muz c to believe.

Mrs Raj still won't let me quit Red Cross to study...sigh. Which means I still have to turn up like an idiot n stone there wondering abt my future. She sez I have to help the juniors through talentime or sth....Den suddenly I become some important figure for talentime liao....got power sia....HahaZ

I now have a reason to wake up at 9am on saturday mornings-One Piece. It's on Kids Central. Watch it and marvel. It's about this big pirate gang leader....Then b4 he die he left dis great treasure called the one piece behind....Den got tons of ppl searching 4 it. It's quite nice right now. Really.


Sigh. My life is boring.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home