Sunday, February 01, 2004

Strange weekend. Off a depressing week which featured my chemistryt grade dropping from a B3 to an E8 and me forgetting to bring the chinese book on the day of the open book test, i went for tuition at mavis. It was flag day so i purposely go mavis. Den when i coming out I hear a girl shouting my name. And I feel strange. It was that girl again. THAT GIRL. The chuckling, strange one. Den ask me donate to red cross. Got her fren holding the tin. Den sae she gladys fren again. aiyo. So i got rid of my 5-cent coins. There were quite alot. Oh well. Den las nite I play game halfway den BOOM! power shortage. ANd I forgot to save.

Oh sheet.

So i went to sleep. Den halfway my father come in say borrow alarm clock cos he 2dae go bintang play golf den must 4.30 wake up. Wah piang. Went for chinese tuition jus now. So strange....I forgot dem alot of words sia. Den on the way home I sleep on the train AGAIN. I can't believe it. what the hell.

Prolly wont be updating for a while more unless something interesting happens again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home