Saturday, February 21, 2004

Today. Was. A. Total. Waste. Of. Time.

Tuesday i went to c doctor. Sum pigmentation prob. Damn lame. Make white patches appear one. Now on my neck and back got. Den he write letter for me to go skin centre. So I go all the way....spend ONE FREAKING hour waiting jus to c the doctor.... den go in do all sorts of farni tests...wat scratch of a bit of skin den take out blood...completely dun understand. After tt i was warded for a while while they examine my skin like once every hr. So I jus sit there n look arnd. The ward was so depressing...sigh. Den now muz every wk go back for therapy. So ya. Dunno gonna take how long....n my mum dosent noe. Shld I tell her??

Nex week CA siaz. Dem scary. NOw studying physics. Like quite hard for me. All the current electricity and stuff. Den got eqns to memorize oso... looks ez enuff...Den the current electricity test i got 2/10 rofl. I coulda gotten like 7...one question I write R=VI instead of V=RI...sigh... too complacent liaoz...den another q i go n leave in fraction...very smart of me. I should a more attention. NOw losing track. Alot of funny grip method to find direction of current. woot.

I'm beginning to care less and less abt my studies tho I think im more familiar with the syllabus now. I shld b less confident. Sigh. Todae Mavis I completely did everything wrongly...learning to differentiate trigo functions...stupid me fore not knowing tt cos 2x cos 3x DOES NOT = cos^2 6x^2. Bleh. I shld pay attention. Guess I'll have to work like ten times harder now....although 10 x 0 = 0.

ZZzzzZ. Im bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home