Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Today wasn't very exciting. Went to alfie's place for a while. Found a couple of hamsters there. Cute. Then went for jap classes, which I'm taking privately. I have yet to string a proper sentence together, other that "Bokura nihongo ga hanashite janai" which ironically means "I don't speak Japanese."

---

Had an oppotunity to watch Witch Hunter Robin, this new anime that I bought. Not bad. Pretty cool.

---

I'm getting really pissed with my computer. Advertisements are popping out like babies in India. Even after scanning my computer and deleting the 782 spyware/viruses in it, it dosen't get much better. The fact that my comp takes forever to defragment and that my DSL modem decides to go for acting lessons as an 28.8k modem dosen't help either.

---

I feel like watching harry potter. Dunnoe who I can drag out to watch wif me. hmmm.

- Wilfred, who has not found out how to put a switch on the music