Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Well, I've changed the layout of the blog, and added a tag-board. Hope that helps. Downloaded the template from some random site, since I'm lazy to do it myself.

---

Chinese Os were a flop. The han4 zi4 was encouraging, but everything went downhill after that. I guess it's not time to burn my shou ce just yet. The fact that I wrote out of point and told my own story for paper 1 dosen't help. Wonder if the markers will give me marks for making them laugh. Hmmm.

---

Heh. Yesterday was funny. After emaths remedial, Nic, Kuang and I went to this anime shop at roxy. Upon hearing that Nic was interested in One Piece the owner proceeded to spoil the story for Nic by telling him that there was no such thing as the One Piece. The look on Nic's face was hilarious. Good times=) Oh, and sorry if you're also interested in One Piece and I spoily the story for you :P

---

It's Vesak day today. Which means that the monastery opposite my house is going to be crowded. Oh, it's crowded already. Which means it's going to be noisy. Very noisy. Which means I should go out. Also, my mum has just informed be that she will be making mango pudding today. All the more I should get out of the house.

- Wilfred, who can't stand his mum's cooking

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home