Saturday, June 05, 2004

Went for prelim oral for english 2dae...So hard lor... the passage was ok lor... but the picture was just 4 ppl looking at a piece of paper lor... den everyone looking somewhere else. So I just say everything tt i saw..cos got nothing else to say. What they wearing oso go n sae haha. Den the convo I go out of topic n started telling my own story. Mr Hazrin had to stop me quite a few times. Marlu. Den we record our voices on tape. I sold my tape to Kevin for $1 n used my mp3 player instead. I deleted it a few mins after the oral.

---

I hate my computer. I really need a new one. My current one keeps crashing at random times, BSOD'ing me to no end of frustration.(BSOD= blue screen of death) Grrr.

---

The sports channels are basically showing nothing but pool, tennis and F1 nowadays. Which leaves nothing to watch. It is fun to watch tennis players shout/scream/grunt as they hit the ball tho. So loud summore. Makes me think the court has mikes on it.

---

I'm bored.

- Wilfred, who has a penchant for bad songs and lame jokes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home