Thursday, June 10, 2004

Bleah. Spent the last 2 days learning literature in an aircon room on the 6th floor in skool. Heh. At least, everyone thought it was literature. It was more like learning to draw different kinds of maps(not of the treasure variety) using 12th night as a subject to practice on. I arrived at like 11.45 on the second day. First I said I was bringing my dog to see doctor. Then I said I was helping my bro move his tv. Truth is, I was slacking. Cos I didn't really think the course was useful after the 1st day. There, now everyone knows. To me, geniuses don't need any kind if map to score an A. In other words, I needed the course, but didn't learn anything. Heh.

---

Went Nic's house after that. He dragged us to roxy so he could buy some hellsing(vampire anime) figurines. Den the owner suckered him into signing up for membership, and proceeded to recommend some dvds to him. We grabbed him and ran.

To put it simply, if Nic's house would be in a fairy tale, it would be the house of bread in Hansel & Gretel. We(myself, Denys and Wilbur) ate snacks till dinnertime, which left us to apetite. Forced it down. Ugh. Dun feel good now. We also played some games on his ps2. First we played NBA live. Wilbur and I won the first game, and lost the second. My hopelessness helped them somewhat. Heh. Den we played track nad field, aka a good way to train your finger tapping. Everyone > Me. Den we played winning 11, a soccer game. I'm not going to talk about that.

---

It's not that I didn't try. I really did attempt to do revision. I just don't have the mood to. Not then, not now, not anytime in the month. If someone were to record me trying to revise, this is how it would sound like.

*writing sounds*

*If i don't know, skip the question*

*flip*

*flipflipflipflip*

*screaming & swearing*

-Wilfred, who thinks he is a lit genius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home