Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Heh. Been watching Euro 2004. Not very exciting tho. so mani goalless draw. However, the Czechs have heroically come back from a 0-1 deficit against an extremely hardworking Latvian side so emerge 2-1 winners. Yay. My prediction is on its way to coming true to form.

---

Football matches r so boring tho. Can't just sit there with my eyes glued to the idiot box for a whole 90 mins, like some girls who watch their Ronaldo/Beckham/Lampard/Owen/Jensen/ eugbovuvb(Greek player) etc etc or guys who sit there in their England/Italy/France jerseys, wearing their Italy/England/France Caps, cheering in French/Italian/English (maybe tts not true). So I take my chance to do homework during the match. And I am proud to proclaim that I have completed 40% of my emaths homework. Wheeee. Hmm, that's not very impressive.

---

Sidney called me last nite to ask him to go hang out with him at City Hall. Here's what happened before that.

*ring ring*

*My brother picks up the phone*

Bro: Hello?

Sid: Is that Gomu?

Bro: Gomu?? turns to me

Me: *points to myself*

Bro: *Gives me THE LOOK*

This is what happens when you have a nickname completely irrelevent to your real name.

-Wilfred, who still does not know how to ride a bike